PMB helps celebrate the grand opening of Community Rehabilitation Hospital South with Community Health Network in Greenwood, IN
Yesterday the grand opening of Community Rehabilitation Hospital South was held in Greenwood, Indiana. The project is an extension of Community Rehabilitation Hospital North and located at 607 Greenwood Springs Drive, Greenwood, IN. Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is a conversion that transformed Kindred Hospital Indianapolis South, a pre-existing three-story, 54,000SF, 60-bed long-term acute care (“LTAC”) hospital, into a 44-bed freestanding inpatient rehabilitation hospital in partnership with Community Health Network.
Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a loss of function due to an injury or illness. They offer intensive, patient-focused, specialized rehabilitation services for stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury and amputation.
The three-story, 54,000 square feet, 44-bed free-standing rehabilitation hospital features:
- All private rooms
- Secured acquired brain injury unit with private dining and therapy gym
- Large interdisciplinary gyms
- Transitional living apartment, a one-bedroom apartment including a fully functional kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom and laundry facilities to simulate a residential apartment. This suite will be used by patients prior to their discharge from the hospital to practice activities of daily living
- Therapeutic courtyard with golf, basketball and varied surfaces
- Dialysis suite
- Specialty programs dedicated to neuro, stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury and amputation
Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/wp-content/themes/ratio/framework/lib/edgt.functions.php on line 278