St. Mary’s Hospital is southern Arizona’s longest continuously operating hospital founded in 1880 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. St. Mary’s Medical Pavilion will be a two-story 55,000 SF facility which will be built on the existing Century Medical Plaza site, an obsolete MOB. Once the new MOB is completed, PMB will demolish the Century Medical Plaza whose site will become the location of 275 surface parking spaces dedicated to visitors to the new building. Many of the tenants from the Century Medical Plaza will relocate to the new St. Mary’s Medical Pavilion where physician investment opportunities will also be available.
55,000 SF, 2 floors
Updated hospital campus with modernized MOB, Physician Investment, Cost-effective design to ensure market comparable rents
General Surgery, Cardiology ,Bariatrics, GYN Breast specialist, Neurology, Orthopedics, Imaging, Family Practice